1:40 AM

It's been 5 months since i moved to Manila for work, and I saw myself grown in s short span of time. Adulting hits me like a truck when i got to face responsibilities like bills, budgets and groceries. The good flipside of independence is that I get this chance of doing things without supervision, like getting dressed at 9 to see gigs,going on my first solo trip in Mt. Pinatubo with strangers and that impulsive decision of getting a laser LOL. Between those me-time moments are times of mental paralysis, boredom and loneliness. But I'm trying to get ahold of myself together. My mom and I would have a video chat daily while fondling our rescue cat; I have friends constantly checking out on each other while trying to align our availability on vacations. The best part is that I actually enjoy the things I'm doing at work. Projects takes me a long time to realize, but I'm enjoying the process. I belong to a supportive team, which tells me I'm one lucky person in terms of career. Let's see how life goes for me. But for now, it's been good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments