Greenery

3:33 AM

 I did a fun shoot with a good highschool friend over the weekend. She's Annjill and she recently graduated with an IT degree and celebrated her 22nd birthday. We have a common interest in DIY projects and everything Tumblr in high school. She'd be your Google result if you'd type in Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and Total Girl in one search. Best of all, she's the best awkward tall girl whose jokes are always embedded with snorting laughter.

This was my first fun shoots with friends after I did my first one for a college classmate. We managed to have a few shades of sunshine while walking around a mall garden. We explored a hidden spot in the island's garden and talked about life after graduation. Most of my shots sucked a lot but had a few good ones. Shooting almost 10 times in one angle/pose was frustrating, with all the mixing and matching of camera settings. After getting a good one, it got me going in doing more "fun shoots" just for the hell of it.




You Might Also Like

0 comments