Hello. Welcome

6:58 PM



I actually made three confetti intros for three blogs for the last 8 years. This time, I’ll try to do better.
Hello, I am Patricia Pearl Cacanog and I am from Davao City, Philippines. I’m lately into watercolor illustrations and hopefully I’ll be able to grow into other creative aspects.

Ever since I was fourteen I’m so immensed in the blogging universe as an audience. I used to be the traditional Tumblr reblogger, until I decided to have a personal blog at triciapearl.blogger.com where I can share my interests in creativity and whatever’s under the sun.

I’ve hopped on every platform– Tumblr being my first one, then moved to Blogger, shortly at Tumblr, then finally decided to settle here.

I tried blogging, not really knowing what I want to post. Hopefully, I can make the best content in this platform where I can be myself . I intend to keep this private between the closest friends and strangers. I want to be in my openly creative self this time and grow at the same time.
I’m glad I took this step forward, and I’d be thrilled to meet you too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments