Ninanais

8:29 PM

I did my first shoot for a friend's album art coming up. Pao Lofranco is one of my good college friends who has kick-ass musical skills. He can play drums, guitar, keyboard. He can play a song on his instruments in a single song sample. Like rare people who has an eye for photography, he has the ears for music. He also competes in song writing competitions on campus, winning on each entries.

Mind you, I'm no photographer, but I thought it'd be fun to do it myself since it's not a commercial thing. I took the opportunity anyway, shooting one of his friends, Adreane. We became friends instantly and she was fun to take photos with, doing natural movements while making weird faces in between the frames. For a touch of the songwriter himself, I let him write some notable lyrics and had them scanned.
 




I had a lot of fun with this shoot that I'm looking forward to do more. I don't think I'm good at it honestly, but I'm on my way to learn more. Nothing beats meeting new people while having fun creating something good. 

Drop by Pao's SoundCloud and have a listen! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments